CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

First blog. . . I guess I'll tell you a bit about myself.



My name is Jennifer, but I prefer to go by my middle name, which is Faye.
I will be turning seventeen in January.
I'm a junior in high school.
I don't like my school so much, we have a bad repuation.
I guess we can thank some of the idiots out there.
On a higher note, I have black hair and ever changing eyes.
I'm probably one of the shortest people you'll meet, standing at only 4'10.
I'm happy with that.
I have one tattoo so far, and nine piercings.
I don't like school so much, just because half the shit they teach us I don't plan to use later in life.
I plan to graduate high school and become a tattoo artist if my music doesn't take me somewhere.
But, I for one have faith.
& I won't give up.
I've had a prety dark past of self-destruction, but I've picked myself off the ground
I'm happy to be alive, even though days are often tough.
& some days don't seem worth living. I'm happy to me here.
-Faye

0 comments: