CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Basketball Games At My High School...


Basketball games at my high school, that sure is some crazy sh*t! I'm a bass clarinet player in our school band, and we have to play at the games. *oh joy* I hate basketball games, so boring. I always can't wait for football season to come around. But, it's these people who make the games worth going to. Anthony, Jessica, and Logan (All four of us play bass clarinet). Tyler and his brother Aaron (Tenor Sax and Trombone). Aaron (Trombone) Shane and Hilary (Clarinet). Rebecca (not in band) Chris and Victor (trombone) No doubt, these kids make the games enjoyable. We all range from Freshmen, Sophmores, Juniors, and Seniors, and the already graduated. Anthony, Tyler, his brother Aaron, and myself can all be caught singing retardly to the school fight song, dancing gayly, and screaming random words, profanity, and obscenly odd-off-the-wall comments to distract other players. Words such as, "Tuna Melt...Queef...Casserole...Fish..." I'm sure by now you get the point. Well, today we found a new way of entertainment. Using my new ipod nano with the built in video camera, with it comes many features and ways to record... Such as, mirror, bulge, kalidiskope, black and white, cyborg, security camera, sephia, and many more. We learned that with the mirror effect you can make yourself literally makeout with yourself... Weird, right? But, nevertheless, the funniest sh*t I have ever seen! Gotta love the good ol times at the high school basktball games.

0 comments: