CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 25th, 2009







Looking back today, it's almost been a year since I met someone who really changed my life. I was a user of the website Tagged.com. I had just created a profile, and I was looking for others in my area. There was a boy who caught my eyes, my name also grabbed my attention. But, the thing I noticed first were the deep brown eyes looking back at me. I added this person, and started talking to them right away. Sadly, I ended up getting that account locked because of the stupid captchas. At that moment, I had to create a new account, and make sure I didn't screw it up. So, I did that very thing and immediatley found the boy I had been talking to. I explained what had happened and we went back to talking. Days went by, we talked and got to know each other a little more. One night, I had not been online, and I recieve a text message, telling me to get online because this person didn't have many mintues left on their phone. So, I did so... & later that night, we heard each others voices for the very first time in life. We talked for hours, I counted about six. The weekend came, and we arranged to see each other, we lived in two different areas. East Valley vs. West Valley. January 25th, 2009 on a Sunday, I made my way out to the Dairy Queen on 72nd in West Valley. This is where I met Jeremy. That day, it was love at first sight, love at first kiss, and love at first touch. I swear to God, he has got to be the one. I have never felt this way before about anyone else. Days turned to weeks, weeks turned into months, months have nearly become a year. I swear, this is the one person who has learned EVERY last thing about me, and hasn't judged me. The one who can put up with my stubborness, the one who knows me inside out and still can love me after everything we've been through. There is not a day that I don't have this man on my mind. I feel safe in his arms, I feel at home at his house. His parents are my parents. I love all of his family, and he is the same. My parents said he is the best boyfriend I have had, they love him dearly too. I love him, more than he will ever know. I had been blinded by false love in the past, but I swear on my life, he has to be the one. I don't know where I'd be without this man. He gives my heart the strength to beat, my lungs the power to breathe, and he gives me the power and will to go on each day, no matter what. We've hit our bumps in the roads, but no matter what we've stuck right by each others sides, and I can promise him it will always be this was. Jeremy is my hero, my best friend, my boyfriend, and the love of my life. I will marry this boy on January 25th 2011, and I will bust my ass to keep the smile on his face, because when he's sad, I am sad. When he's mad, I am mad too. I love him, more than anyone could EVER comprehend. Jeremy Blaine, you are the one, the only one for me. I love you, and 2009 has so far been the best year of my life, because that's when I met you. On Monday January 25, it's our one year anniversary, and the one year till I take his last name. These days, I will treasure forever. I love you, you have no idea how much, but I will never stop trying to show you. (:



0 comments: