CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan.

It's been quite sometime since I have been on here. I'm been busy with school and such. But, I thought now that I have the chance, I will share my thoughts about the death of the amazing and talented drummer on Avenged Sevenfold...

James Owen Sullivan.
The night I found out about his passing, my heart hit the floor. The world came crashing down, and my heart broke into pieces. Avenged Sevenfold had been my favorite band for quite sometime. Since about 2001 I would have to say, though I was rather young. Today, I am seveteen years old. I remember seeing them life. His stage presence, attitude, everything... I will never forget this man. It's much to hard to, he was a legend for sure. Seeing the hurt of the fans, it's no doubt this man was loved, more than he could ever comprehend. I hope that Avenged Sevenfold will continue in his memory, but if not, I will not blame them. It's very understandable at this point, it will be a long and hard journey. Avenged Sevenfold's music has helped me through a lot in life, and I will always know them as my favorite band, no matter what.
Farwell James Owen Sullivan, you are finally free.
Much to young to die, much to loved to be forgotten.
Rest In Peace.




Febuary 10 1981 -December 28 2009

0 comments: