CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ah, Rock Bottom. We meet again.

Now...
 I am a pretty optimistic person, but lately... I feel as if I am hitting rock bottom once again. In one of my older posts, "It's Nights Like These I Truely Dispise" I explain a night of hell...but I'm laying here wondering, does the light ever shine through? I have yet to find out. So, if you wondering. Here's what is bothering me....
  • School is completely draining me. CBA (Classroom Based Assessment), WASL (though they have changed the name of this), grades, graduation requirements.

  • Grandmas surgery, seeing my grandma laying in the hospital bed...I can't imagine losing her. But thanks to the prayers of my friends, (thank you Kayla) she was release today and is doing well. It really scares you to death. Seeing the ones you love in that condition. It's a slap in the face that nothing lasts forever, and people can be taken away from us at any minute. Also made me think, "that could be me". With Crohn's disease, I could be hospitalized if I became terribly ill, or I could need surgery some day. It scares you. Life is fragile...
It's been a rough start of 2010, but I hope things will get better. I really do... because at this point, everything is going downhill.. & I don't see it coming back up anytime soon.
I guess I should keep my head up and be optimistic.
Please comment if you'd like.
Thank you for reading this, and God Bless.

0 comments: