CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another survey (:

Something of sentimental value to you:I can think of a lot of things.
Someone you know who is nearly perfect:My boyfriend, I swear he is the closest thing.
A situation that embarrassed you:Ohhhh gosh, lmao.
A situation that made you laugh:What doesn't make me laugh?
A time when you feared for your life:When I was really sick, a few years ago.
Something that you hate:School.
Something that you love to do on the weekends:Spending time with the boyfriend :)
A place you go when you want to get away:I go for a walk, wherever really.
What you do when you are angry:Listen to music.
What you look like when you first wake up:Check my phone.
How you tend to treat other people in general:Treat people how you want to be treated, is what I live by.
How you feel about abortion:I feel it should be the womans choice. For rape & illness situations, it should be available. But, for the girls who just go out there and decide to get pregnant. NO. It's a human life. Illness, both mother and baby could be in danger. But, there is a difference in that and STUPIDITY.
How you feel about homosexuality:Love hath no boundaries.
Your belief system:I belive in god, that's it.
Some of your morals:I don't know dood, my life my choice. Ya dig?
Something you would never do, but you're still curious about it:Nothing really.
Something of which you are afraid:Failure.
A bad break up you went through:Hmmmmmmmmm.
Something that greatly impacted you:Life.
Your connection with your mom and dad:Very much so
Your best friend:I have many.
The type of music that you listen to:Rock & Country.
What someone might find if they snooped on your computer:Myspace. Formspring. Blogger.
What your first day of school this year was like:Eh, same old same old.
A fieldtrip you remember from elementary school:Museum.
Something you like to eat:Food.
A book you loved:The ones my mom & dad read to me when I was young.
A musician that you like:I like many.
What you want out of life:Success. Love. Fame.

0 comments: