CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Survey to pass boring school time.

Hey(: What's your name?Faye (:
Coo babycakesXD What're you doing?Sitting in the school library wasting  not so precious time! XD
Alright, ready to get personal?Sure, why not ;)
Are you single or taken?Taken bby & madly n love <3333333
Straight, bi, lesbian, gay?Who cares what I am ;)
Significant other? (Boyfriend, girlfriend)Thee boy is Jeremy <33333
What grade are you in?Junior, class of 2011
If you could go back in time and change ONE thing, what would you change?Uh, bleaching my hair so much to the point where it completely fried my hair. Bahaha.
Who was your first love?Jeremy <3333
If not with them, do you still love them?I am with them, and engaged to them.
Who do you like?I love him <3333
Wha are your plans for the weekend?Tolo :)
Who is your absolute bestest friend in the WHOLE world?I can't say that I have ONE.
How do you imagine yourself & your life in 30 years?Hopefully successful
If you could be with anyone ever, who would you be with?Jeremy, forever and ever.
What would be your dream job?Tattoo Artist.
What is your favorite food?I will eat just about whatever.
Do you want to get married, have kids? etc..Yessum.
How many siblings do you have?Three.
What are their names?Jeremy. Kelly. Jay.
What school do you go to?East Valley High School.
What is your favorite class?I don't so much have one anymore.
Do you play any sports?Not anymore
Do you know anyone who'se pregnant?Tons of people, lmao.
Do you know anyone who smokes weed?Nearly everyone.
Do you smoke?Gross, no.
What is your favorite color?Pink <333
Isn't it annoying when people randomly touch you in your face?Yeah, it is!
Who is one person you neverrrr get annoyed with?I don't think there is one.
Do you wear make up?I do.
If yes, what kind of foundation?I don't know?
Bronzer? (Just trying to get some ideas:P)Nope.
Is this getting boring?Nope, but I hate school.
If yes, what would you rather be doing?I'd rather be at home, or something.
Where is your favorite vacation spot?Oregon.
Are you supposed to be doing anything else?Nope, hahaha.
What time do you usually go to bed?After midnight.
Do you like your mother or father more?I love them both equally.
Are your parents still together?Yessum.
If so, how long have they been married?22yrs.
Do you want many short relationships or a few short ones?I want one committed relationship.
Would you rather be the dumper or the dumpee?Neither.
Have you ever been dumped?Yeah.
How many boyfriends have you had before?I don't know, I've only had ONE serious relationship, so <3333
How many people have you kissed?I don't know, lol


0 comments: