CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Nights Like These I Truely Dispise

So, I've had a pretty shitty day today, even though it's 12:07 a.m making it Wednesday. I woke up Tuesday (today/yesterday) with a horrible pain in my stomach, of course. I know what it is from. It's from my illness, I am going through a flare up. It was rather bad, I didn't even have the strength to stay at school, so I left right at the start of third period. I've suffered a splitting headache all day, and it was really starting to worry me. Not to mention, my stomach is really screwing me up with it's pain. My breathing is off, and I am just overall weak, and I haven't even eaten. I can't, I look at food and it makes me disgusted. I hate feeling this way. Not to mention, I have a slight fever of 99.4, it's pretty normal for most, but in flare-ups I really have to monitor my temperatures, anything higher than a 101 means hospital for me. So, here I am at 12:13 am, feeling completely hopeless and alone. I have one misunderstanding in a conversation and it ends in a big fight and me in tears and a conflict unresolved. I tried to eat today, to keep myself as healthy as possible... But, the few bites I could get in made me sick just thinking of food, so it all got given to my German Shep-boxer and my blacklab, the little Yorkies couldn't handle a lot of food. I hate not being able to eat when I am sick. The last time this happened I lost 20lbs within 4 days, I couldn't eat, even to save my life. That was my downfall... &, now everything feels like it's going downhill from here... But, I guess like they say... "It can only go up from here" I sure hope so.

0 comments: