CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kiss & Tell, yeah baby it's survey time!

I've Kissed Somone:

[X] on the cheek.
[X] on the lips.
[X] on their hands or fingers.
[X] in my room.
[X] in their room.
[X] of the opposite sex.
[X] of the same sex
[X] a little younger than me.
[X] a little older than me.
[X] with black hair.
[X] with curly hair.
[X] blonde hair
[X] brown hair
[X] blonde hair and blue eyes.
[ ] with red hair
[X] with straight hair.
[] shorter than me.
[X] with a lip ring.
[X] who i truly love/loved.
[ ] who was drunk.
[ ] who was high.
[X] in the morning.
[X] right after waking up
[X] just before bed.
[X] late at night.
[ ] who I had just met.
[ ] who I really didn't want to kiss.
[ ] while i was going out with some else.
[X] on a bed.
[ ] in a graveyard.
[X] at school.
[X] against a wall.
[X] at a show.
[X] at the beach.
[X] in a pool.
[X] who was/is a good friend.
[X] in the rain.
[ ] with an std.
[X] in the shower/tub
[X] in a car/taxi/bus.
[X] on a plane.
[X] in the movies.
[X] in a bathroom.
[X] in the dark.
[ ] on a roof top.
[X] under water.
[ ] while driving
[ ] a stranger
[ ] more than one person at once.
[X] and cried.
[X] goodbye forever.
[ ] when i was drunk.
[ ] who didn't speak english
[ ] with an accent.

0 comments: